7/31/2012

THANK YOU!


Dear Friends!

Today is the last day of our project "Once upon a time in Europe" It was a great time for me and I am happy that so many people could enjoy the activities and mobilities. I would like you to continue the postings on our blog so we still can be in touch and maybe create something new in the future. Thank you very much to all who made this project possible from very start - Paquita, Melanie and Brigita and all who were eager to contribute and meet through these two years. Especially our lovely hardworking coordinators and headmasters who let us mess a little bit in their school routine. Thank you for great meetings you all organised! It would not be possible without support from all the teachers and parents as well as local authorities (Town Halls) and school friends. I must not forget our pupils who worked hard and I just hope that they learnt and experienced a lot. 

Have a lovely summer !

Gosia